Friday, December 23, 2011

Suzzie, Heiny, Quartz, Chocolate & Kitty Cat

Heiny ran to the fence to see me right away. It took Suzzie a minute to get up and over to the fence as well, but she was just as excited, giving me her cute smiles. Kitty was snuggled up, all cozy on the back of the couch today. Quartz was waiting for me in his usual spot, ready for some attention. He meowed at me and rubbed his face in my hands. Chocolate was sunning herself on the bed in the guest bedroom. Once I let the girls inside, they were ready for their turn to be pet. Suzzie was even half climbing into my lap! Heiny laid next to me and would paw at me any time I stopped petting her to pet.one of the others. Not enough hands for everyone! Suzzie didn't like Kitty getting anywhere near her food dish today and growled at her. Kitty took that sign and stayed away, meowing sadly at me from the laundry room. I made sure she got plenty of love though! I visited with Quartz again when I went to shut the water off. Chocolate had moved to underneath the bed, so I just let her be. The girls went back outside when it was time and got their yummy treats!



1 comment:

  1. Glad the weather is up in the high 40's during the day! I hope its rain on Monday and not snow or ice!

    ReplyDelete