Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Suzzie, Heiny, Quartz, Chocolate & Kitty Cat

Today Kitty was sitting where Boo always used to wait for me, ready to greet me as soon as I came in. She did a big stretch and started purring right away as I gave her a few pets. Chocolate was laying on the guest bed today, soaking up the warm sunshine coming in through the window. I gave her a long chin scratch before going to see Quartzie. He was waiting for me at his post by the faucet. I visited with him, then it was time to let the girls in! Miss Kitty helped me this time, gabbing away at me. She followed me to clean the main litter boxes, while the girls worked on dinner. Quartz enjoyed some more attention, peering down at me from the counter while I tended to that box, taking breaks to give him a pet. When I finished I sat in by Suzzie and was soon joined by Kitty and Heiny. I had to laugh as Kitty got snuggly with Suzzie at one point, laying behind her like she does behind me. She was so talkative today! The girls were excited for their attention as well. I called for Heiny once when she was making her rounds to her bowl. She suddenly came running down the hall, then plopped down with Suzzie and I.




2 comments:

  1. Heiny got caught sneaking back to the bedroom! Looking for the cat food I bet! I still move the chair and trash can as a reminder that the rest of the house is off limits, not that Heiny can push the barrier and snoop but most of the time she just lays in the kitchen floor when she gets done eating. I am not sure about Suzi and Kitty Cat they seem OK when together but they have not spent a whole lot of time as friends, just be aware there may be some adjusting, skirmish I don't think anyone will get hurt, but growling and snapping at the worst. Kitty Cat seens to like dogs, were the other two don't. Yes Kitty Cat is very vocal! Glad to see all are doing very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no... Heiny was a good girl! I always put up the barrier. I meant the hallway between the kitchen and the utility room.

    ReplyDelete