Friday, December 16, 2011

Frankie

Tonight Frankie came running over to her spot on the rug, sitting for me right away. She patiently waited while I got her all hooked up. She walked so nicely for me. We went for a nice long walk, around and around. She really enjoyed that! We kept going until she told me she was ready to go in, by heading back towards home. When we got inside she sat and waited for me to take her leash off. She of course got a treat for being such a good girl! We sat in the living room and she ran around excitedly, always stopping at my lap for attention. She gave me tons of kisses in return for it! She rolled over in my lap and got a nice long belly rub. I gave her a big kiss on the head and hugged her goodnight before it was time to go. I refilled her water and she got one more bedtime snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment