Sunday, November 27, 2011

Buddy, Bruno, A.C., Angel & Aspen

This morning Buddy was up and waiting for me. Aspen followed me into the bedroom to get Bruno. It was bitterly cold this morning, so we took a slightly shorter walk than usual. When we got home, both A.C. and Aspen were waiting in the living room for their breakfast! While the kitties ate, Bruno and I played fetch in the kitchen with his duck. This afternoon I took the boys for another short walk. After cleaning litter boxes, we sat in the kitchen again. Bruno brought me his bone to toss across the kitchen. Buddy sat right next to me and enjoyed plenty of chest and back scratches. Aspen hopped over the gate, then came and snuggled up in my lap. He kept me nice and warm, purring away as I pet him!




No comments:

Post a Comment