Friday, April 15, 2011

Tyler, Emma, Lacey & Luke

Tyler and Emma were excited to go outside this afternoon. Lacey was a naughty girl today... I found a little doggie pile when I came in. So while the food was being prepared, I got it all cleaned up. Lacey sat on the couch, ears flat and crouched down as small as she could make herself. I think she knew and felt bad! The big pups didn't stay out long since it was raining a little. But after they finished lunch, they still wanted to go back out. I took Lacey out back quick, then after a few minutes, they were ready to come in again. Luke came out and decided to be social today! After he said hi, the dogs started messing around, so he headed back to his room. Emma was so full of energy! She rolled over for a belly rub, then was pouncing down on the ground with her heiny in the air. She was playing with me, then Tyler, and Lacey too! Lacey can sure act tough like a big dog! It was so funny! Then they all settled down and the big pups gnawed on their bones.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment