Monday, April 11, 2011

Tyler, Emma, Lacey & Luke


My three pals were waiting at the door for me this afternoon. Tyler started making laps around the living room, prancing excitedly with his big paws! He and Emma went to play outside while I got their lunch ready. Lacey waited until the big pups were back inside before she was ready to go out back. I walked out on the grass with her and she followed long enough to do her business. Then, she ran back to the door to go inside. She caught me off guard today and jumped up, spilling out some of her kibble while I was pouring Emma's food out into her dish! Oddly enough, she was too focused on the bowl above her, and didn't notice me picking up the pieces off the floor! Tyler and Emma got to play outside a little longer after lunch while Lacey snuggled up inside with me. I passed by the bedroom and noticed Luke just sitting on the floor in an odd, human-like pose! He just sat there and stared at me as I stared right back at him! Haha!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment