Sunday, April 10, 2011

Susie & Louis

Louis was laying on the porch when I arrived this afternoon. He came over for some scratches as Susie came running around the corner of the house to greet me. I filled the food bowls and refreshed the water bowls, while they anxiously waited each time I came back outside, hoping I had their treats in my hand! Finally, I came out, holding what they were waiting for...yummy treats! Each happily took them and retreated to their favorite places to enjoy the chew treats. After they finished, Susie came over to Louis, ready to play! They ran around the yard, each taking turns nibbling at each other's legs! Exhausted, we all sat down in the shade and enjoyed the cooler afternoon. One hand was on each dog and if I stopped for a moment, I got a gentle reminder to begin again! At one point, Susie laid her body against mine and put her head on my shoulder! We had a great time this week and thanked both Louis and Susie with a little kiss on the forehead!

No comments:

Post a Comment