Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sophie & Roxy

The girls came in from the warm outside weather. Their neighbor dog friends were out keeping them company. They both pounced on my lap and started kissing me right away! Then they would paw and huff at me, wanting to play with their laser light. We visited a little longer first, and they got some tummy rubs and I got more kisses. I grabbed the keychain, then they ran to their spot in the living room. They had their fun, zooming around and pouncing on it. Sophie even tried biting at it once in awhile! Whenever I would let the light shut off, they would stare at the keychain, then me, then would nudge me with their noses! "Come on, turn it on again!" I gave them each their big bone snacks and told them that mom and dad would be home soon!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment