Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sophie & Roxy

The girls were laying down by the gate as I drove up. I said hi to them quick outside and by the time I got to the back door they were waiting for me! They were overly excited today and took every chance they could to tackle me and give me kisses! Roxy even climbed on the couch behind me and was hugging me! Sophie kept throwing herself across my lap to snuggle with me. Later she was rolling around on the floor and swimming with her paws in the air. Roxy would hop down from her chair and jump over Sophie to get my attention. They both were watching the ceiling for their laser light today. Roxy even started crying for it! After messing around inside for awhile, it was time to head back outside. They each sat so nicely for their treat!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment