Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dakota & Benny

It was a beautiful, warm morning for us today. After I got there, we took a nice long walk since it was supposed to rain this afternoon. A lot of people were out already, and so were most of Benny's friends. They both were tired when we got home and both laid down to relax. This afternoon I let them both out in the backyard to go potty quick. The weather still hadn't shown up yet, so after a few minutes we decided to take another walk! I asked them first, and they both ran to the door to go in and get their leashes. A lady who was jogging with her retriever suddenly showed up as we passed a corner. Benny immediately got excited! After they had passed, he kept looking back for them. Later, we passed by them again! After our walk, I let them play in the backyard for a little bit. Kota kept sticking her head under the ramp to the shed. Then Benny was roaming around under the shed! He made a shrieking bark that I had never heard before. I went to see what they were up to and saw a tiny baby bunny run out! Luckily, the little one made it back home and I got them inside. This evening Kota and Benny got to run around in the backyard. Of course, they went to see if their little friend was still under the shed! Benny wasn't as interested tonight. He found a ball and was ready to head back inside. He and I played fetch for awhile. Later, Kota came in and had her dinner before bedtime.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment