Friday, March 18, 2011

Shelly, Dakota, Buddy, Clover, Mickey, Emma & Junior

The pups all started bouncing up and down when I came to see them today! I let Buddy out, leashed up Dakota and we all went outside. Dakota and I walked around the yard and said hi to the horses. They were all too busy eating! Buddy came running over and started messing around with Dakota. Those two wrestled around and even tried to get me to join in! Shelly did her business and explored for a little while until she was ready to head back inside. They each got some treats right away, which they were very excited for! Dakota worked on eating his dinner while Shelly and Buddy were getting their sides rubbed! They both came over and turned so I could get their sides and tummies! Buddy wanted all the attention and kept squeezing himself in between everyone! We went outside once more before bedtime and they each got a couple more snacks. I didn't get a chance to meet Clover yet, but maybe tomorrow!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment