Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sammy, Molly, Gracie, Couper & Princess

Five happy puppies greeted me at the door today! They all ran with me as we made our way to the backyard. I got my puppy pile and kisses before they ran off to play. Molly was having a blast rolling around in the grass! Sammy was doing a little exploring while Gracie climbed up in my lap. Couper and Princess were wrestling around on the chair next to me. Later Princess brought up a bunny toy to give to me. She and Sammy got a little sassy when I threw it, so I kept an eye on those two. Molly led the pack and started a race around the yard! Gracie followed close behind. Sammy stopped to explore by the shed and the other two took wrestling breaks! We went inside for their supper and they took turns licking the empty bowls as they waited for Couper to finish. They snuggled up with me some more after dinner and lined up for their treats before I left!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment