Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mandy & Aeryn

Both Mandy and Aeryn were waiting for me at the front door when I arrived early this morning! They ran around, turning in circles, excited to go outside. Once outside, Mandy ran around the yard, while Aeryn wandered around, enjoying the warm morning air. Soon, it was back inside to eat breakfast and a yummy treat. Mandy was ready to head back to bed, so I tucked her in. Aeryn then jumped up and joined her sister for a few more hours of sleep! Later that morning, the sun was shining so outside we went! Mandy was still a little sleepy, so she wasn’t ready to play with her toys. The neighbor dog must have heard me say something abouta ball, because soon she brought over her ball and wagged her tail, ready to play! The girls continued to enjoy the beautiful, sunny day. With fresh water and food, they were set! I gave each a bunch of scratches before I left. Thanks for a great time, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment