Friday, March 11, 2011

Ginger, Scout, Tiger & Scotch

I could hear the pups all announcing my arrival as I walked up to the door. Ginger and Tiger came right outside with me, and Scout did a couple laps back and forth until finally joining us! They did their business and explored around for a few minutes. They took turns coming up to me for some pets. Then, I said the "w" word! They danced around and ran to the door, ready for their walk! Tiger ran inside right to the box to show me where the leashes were. We took a nice long walk and enjoyed the gorgeous weather. When we got home I visited with Scotch for a little while and got everyone their treats! This evening we spent most of our visit outside to enjoy the warm evening air. They did a little exploring, then Scout and Tiger laid down on the patio. We came back inside and Ginger got her meds. I visited with Scotch again, who meowed at me as soon as I opened the door! All the pups got a rawhide stick to chew on for awhile. Then they got another bedtime snack before I left. See you tomorrow!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment