Saturday, March 19, 2011

Caesar

This morning Caesar was laying in the same spot that I had left him last night. He got up when I came in and did a big stretch! He followed me into the kitchen and waited for his yummy breakfast. He nibbled away while I gave him his meds. We sat in our spot again and he got lots of attention. He rubbed his head against my knee while I pet him. He would leave every now and again to get another bite to eat. Then later he decided he wanted to curl up in his chair that he's not supposed to sit on! This evening Caesar came walking to me as I came in. There was a constant beeping sound since the power went out, but I figured it out and shut it off. Caesar got his meds, then he worked on his supper for a bit. Afterwards, he walked over to our spot, rolled to his side and waited for me to come pet him! I rubbed his back and pet his head until it was time to go.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment