Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Buckley, Chloe, Tizzy & JR

This afternoon the pups raced down the hallway, ready to go play outside! They each went potty quick, then went right to the corner of the yard. All four were staring up at the post. I walked over to get a picture, but Buckley saw me coming, so he came over for some attention. I stood next to the other three and tried to see what they were looking at. I couldn't see anything! JR moved on to another tree and was watching the birds perched high up in the branches. I finally saw the squirrel they were watching all afternoon! They suddenly started barking and running around as the squirrel jumped from tree to tree. When it was time, I had the pups all come in one by one so I could wipe their paws off. They got their yummy treat and waited in their room patiently for their peanut butter snacks!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment