Monday, March 7, 2011

Benny & Dakota


Benny announced my arrival with a welcome bark and Dakota sang from her cage! As I let her out, Benny made laps around the couch! I put Dakota's leash and collar on and finally Benny came to a stop, just long enough for me to put his collar and leash on! They both pulled me to the door and out we went! It was a cloudy afternoon with a cool breeze, but we enjoyed our time! Friendly Benny said hello to all the neighborhood dogs, while Dakota kept us at a pretty fast pace! She doesn't like to stop as much as Benny! There was a time, however, when Dakota stopped and Benny was busy looking the other way and ran right into Dakota's back side! It was so hilarious! We made our way back to the house, Benny on the right and Dakota on the left side! When we got home, we did head outside to the back yard to play fetch and Benny decided that he was going to bring in the purple bone today instead of the green ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment