Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

This afternoon I let the pups outside to play. The sun was so nice and warm! After a good roll in the grass, Jimmy found a nice spot next to the house to sprawl out and soak up some sun. Buddy was roaming around and digging in the dirt. I think I even saw him eating some! Sugar came to get pet, then she sat in the sun for a few minutes before she decided she wanted back in. Tonight the pups greeted me at the door. They went potty and came in for their meds and potatoes! That seems to be working really well. Shhhh! Don't tell Buddy I said that! Afterwards Jimmy snuggled up with me while the other two took turns eating dinner. Buddy didn't want Jimmy near the food bowl, and Jimmy didn't want Buddy taking me away either. They're so silly! Buddy came over and got pet and later Sugar hopped up for some snuggling too.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment