Monday, February 21, 2011

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

This afternoon I let everyone outside when I arrived. They quickly did their business and were ready to come back inside. Too cold! They've been used to their lounging on the nice warm days. Jimmy snuggled up with me and Sugar went in her hiding spot, while Buddy had some lunch. I let them have the roam of the house for the afternoon. This evening I let the boys outside while I got their meds together. Sugar heard the microwave and was soon bouncing at my heels. Buddy ate first, but he picked out the vetmedin. I crushed that up and gave him a little more potatoes. He finished it off no problem. Next the other two ate. Jimmy cuddled up with me again. Buddy picked and pawed through the dry food. Silly boy! I was petting Jimmy and noticed a strong air freshener scent that was coming from his back. I guess he wanted to smell pretty!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment