Thursday, February 17, 2011

Crash & Genny

Crash and Genny met me at the front door earlier today. At first Crash let out a bark, then they realized it was me and tails started wagging! Genny went right to her basket and grabbed out her piggy toy. It was so nice out already, so we spent the whole time outside. They ran around and did their business, then came back to me to be pet. Later, they lounged around in the grass. Crash got up and tried to get Genny to wrestle around with him. The ground seemed to have dried up quite a bit, so we didn't have any muddy paws! Before I left I gave them each a treat. This evening was still nice and warm out. So, after getting there, we all spent our visit outside, listening to the chirping of frogs and other critters! Crash ran around to check out all the sounds he'd hear. Genny found a comfy spot to curl up in the grass. Later, Crash decided to curl up next to his sister. So cute! We came back inside and I wiped their paws off. I got my kisses for the night! They got their treat and Genny was starting to work on her dinner as I left.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment