Sunday, February 6, 2011

Crash & Genny

Two happy puppies met me at the door when I came in tonight! Crash started bouncing around, ready to go outside. Genny was circling around me, carrying her little frog toy! After I got her to leave her toy inside, I let them go potty quick. Both quickly did their business and came right back to the door. Crash came in first and got his toes dried off. While I was drying off Genny, he was giving me kisses! We chased each other around the house for a few minutes before settling down. I sat on the floor with them. Genny walked over and gave me her heiny to scratch. Then she almost sat right in my lap! Crash curled up on his bed next to me and they both got pet for quite awhile. They got excited when I gave them a couple treats! After awhile I let them go play outside for a bit. Crash started running and bouncing around the yard. When it was time to come back in, they got a bedtime snack before I left.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Jenny, for taking care of our babies! And big babies at that! When they are finished giving you their kisses, please give them one from their Mom!

    Eunice Watts

    ReplyDelete