Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bailey & Bronson

Miss Bailey stood up against me with her front paws and gave herself a nice big stretch when I came in tonight! Then she headed right for the kitchen, heiny wiggling away! She knew the treat lady was here! I let Bronson out after Bailey had finished her dinner. Bailey is so quick! Before I could see where his bowl was, she was already headed for it! I quickly picked it up before she had gotten any of his food. Bronson was bouncing at my legs all the way to the back door. I let them both outside potty. When they came in, Bailey went into the kitchen, waiting for her snack. Bronson grabbed a toy and started to play around with me. Bailey heard us having fun, so she came to join in too. She quickly grabbed up each of her toys so he couldn't have them. We played with them anyways when she wasn't paying attention! She played fetch with her toys a little bit while Bronson was hopping and rolling around in my lap, getting his back scratched and tummy rubbed! I let them out potty once more before bed and gave Bailey some treats before I left.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
Can I have my treat now? Ok, how about now?

No comments:

Post a Comment