Monday, February 14, 2011

Auggie and Pattie

This afternoon, Auggie met me with a soft meow as I came into the house. I found him laying on the couch, relaxing and enjoying the soft blanket. I could hear Pattie in the bedroom, but she didn't come out to say hello! It was soft food day today and as soon as I got out the bowls, Auggie jumped off the couch and wandered over to the yummy food! He enjoyed his food while I cleaned up the litter boxes! When I came back out, Auggie was resting on the stairway! He put his little head through the iron bars to get a scratch! We then sat on the step and I gave him some love and attention! At one point, he stood up and put his head to my head, almost in a headbutt! I thanked him for a fun time and told him to say goodbye to Pattie for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment