Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tyler, Emma, Lacey & Luke

This afternoon everyone went outside potty right away. Tyler and Emma couldn't wait to go out and play! Lacey came in and watched as I got their lunch ready. After they all ate we hung out in the living room again for a bit. Tyler and Emma were so playful today. They were wrestling around with each other, then pouncing down on the ground next to me so I'd play too! Emma would crash into my leg and roll over for her belly rub. Tyler even tried to lay across my lap! Lacey sat in her little hut on the couch, watching everything from above. Tyler and Emma got to play outside some more. There was a flock of birds at the far end of the yard. They went chasing over and made them all fly up!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment