Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sophie & Roxy


Today the girls came inside to play and warm up for a bit. Roxy was all full of grass like she had just finished rolling around! Sophie ate some food right after saying hello. The girls climbed up in my lap and gave me my kisses for the day. Sophie ran over and got her little raccoon toy to play with. She rolled around with it and had so much fun! I got them their yummy treat to munch on. Roxy was looking around for her light again today. The sun was shining in one of the windows. I bet she was watching for reflections! Sure enough, I grabbed my phone out to use it to shine the light around the room. The girls were excitedly chasing it everywhere! After our fun it was time to go back out for the day and get their yummy treat.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
What?

No comments:

Post a Comment