Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Buckwheat

This morning Buckwheat was sitting up on his bed and let out a little bark when I walked in! He rolled over for a quick belly rub before he got up. He ran with me to the kitchen and went out potty. He got his turkey and medication afterwards. Then it was time to snuggle in his chair! He went outside for me again before I left. This afternoon he was snoozing away on his bed again. I woke him up and carried him across the tile, since he didn't want to this time. We went outside and sat out there for awhile. It was pretty nice out! Buckwheat sat under my chair and looked around. He even let out a couple barks! At dinner time I came in and Buckwheat was sleeping next to the dresser. He got up excitedly and ran with me to get his dinner ready. He made sure to get the boring stuff out of the way so he could get all the good stuff! After dinner he went potty quick and walked me to the door. I waved goodbye for now. Tonight my little buddy was sleeping by the dresser again. That must be his new spot! He didn't feel like going out at first. So, we just snuggled up in his chair. He went out later before bedtime.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment