Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Baxter

This morning Baxter was a sleepy boy! He took quite awhile after calling for him before he came out to see me. He sat and got his back rubbed, adjusting every once in awhile so I'd get the good spots! He helped me fill his food and water dishes. Then he patiently waited for his treat! This afternoon he came out much quicker. He first said hi, then went out and did his business. He let me scratch his back for a couple minutes, before going to get his toy! Later Baxter sat straight up, looked at the door and let out a low growl. I quick turned to see what he was looking at, but I didn't see anything. He went over to the window to investigate. Eventually he came back for more lovin'. I gave him a couple treats to work on before I left.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment