Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baxter

This morning I had to call for Baxter. He must have been sleeping hard! He eventually came wandering out from the bedroom. His little tail started wagging as he made his way over to say hi. He came and sat with me for quite awhile to get his back rub! Later I got him his breakfast and a fresh bowl of water. This afternoon Baxter was curled up on his comfy bed! He hopped right up, walked over and gave me his heiny to scratch. I tried to get him to play with his toy with me, but he just wanted some lovin. He took a potty break and came back inside the nice cozy house to warm up. His little door moved once from a breeze and made him nervous. He got right up, let out a low grumble and went to investigate! Nothing there, so he came back to be pet. As I was leaving, Baxter curled right back in his bed to wait for mom to get home!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment