Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Flax

This morning Flax was sitting on the rug by the back door, ready to go outside! We went out and took a nice morning walk around the creek bed and pond. When we got back, Flax found a nice spot to lay in the grass by the patio while I went in and took care of his food and water. After I came back outside he moved to his little bed in the back and I sat next to him. He had me pet him for awhile as he enjoyed a few treats I brought out for him. Later, we headed back inside. I think it was a little too chilly out, even for him! He decided he wanted to stay in for the morning. This afternoon Flax was already out and curled up on his mattress. He said hi from his bed, but was too comfy to get up! After I put the mail inside I sat with him and gave him a tummy rub. I tried to get him to take a walk with me, but he was perfectly happy right where he was! I brought him out a few treats to snack on. After that, he was ready to take a walk with me. This evening Flax was snoozing out in the garage again. He barked when I turned the light on until he sat up and saw me. We went inside while I got his dinner ready. He wanted to go back outside after he finished. He rested his head on the little table by the door and gave me the biggest puppy dog eyes! "Pretty please can I go back outside?" He would've stayed out all night if I had let him!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment