Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Flax

This afternoon I saw Flax was curled up on his mattress. He got up when he saw me pull in and came up to my car to say hi. He followed me into the house and hopped on the couch. I sat with him and pet him for a long time. He would sit up every now and again to listen to what the guys were doing. I rubbed his back, then he rolled off to his side just a bit so I could get his belly. He let out a big groan, "Yep that's the spot!". I tried to get him to go out and take a walk with me, but he was too comfortable! I got up to go get his treats before I left. He sat up and watched over the back of the couch to see what I was up to. This evening I came inside and found Flax snoozing away in the garage on his big bed! He hadn't heard me, but woke up when I called him and came inside. He went to his spot on the couch for another belly rub. He hopped down after awhile and leaned up against me. I fed him dinner which he worked on right away for me. Then he wanted to go potty one last time before bed. I placed his treats around the house again, and he was already picking them up before I left.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
"Are you getting me my treats or what?"

No comments:

Post a Comment