Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Elliot, Daisy & Goliath

This morning everyone was very excited to get outside! They ran out one by one and quick did their business before breakfast. I fed Goliath in the kitchen this morning and he cleaned up his bowl right away! After everyone was finished we went back outside to play for a bit. I threw a rope toy for Daisy. She ran to get it but Elliot beat her to it! They each took turns carrying it and chasing after the other. It was a little too chilly out this morning, so I put them all back to bed. This afternoon it warmed up a bit, so I stopped back over to let them outside to play for the day! This evening they zoomed inside when I opened the door and waited in their room for their dinner. After they each gobbled up their food topped with a yummy new flavor of gravy, they did a little wrestling around. I could tell they must have had a fun play day outside. Not too long and they were starting to settle down before bedtime. Elliot and Daisy each sprawled out on either side of me. Goliath found some room too. I found his itchy spots and had his little leg going! He eventually wandered off to go curl up in his chair. They all took a little snooze. Tired puppies! I sat with Elliot and Daisy's heads resting on my legs and pet them while they slept. I felt bad waking them up to put them in their beds!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment