Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Daisy & Casper

Today the gate was slightly tilted over when I came in. I went to check and see if Daisy was still on the right side, and she was in her usual spot. I swear she must never move! But both bowls are empty each day I come in... I straightened the gate back up then got their food out. Daisy supervised while I cleaned their litter pans and topped off their bowls. I went right to the closet to find Casper today and he wasn't in his spot. I looked all over and still couldn't find him, so he had to be in there somewhere! I started to look harder in the closet and sure enough there he was! It startled me when I found him. He came out and let me pet him for a few minutes as he rubbed up against doorways on his way out. I fed the fishies and said goodbye for the day to the kitties.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment