Monday, December 13, 2010

Buckwheat

This morning Buckwheat was all curled up on his little bed. I woke him up and he just laid there for a bit. He rolled over onto his back and put his front legs above his head while I rubbed his belly! He sure enjoyed that for quite awhile before we got up to go outside. He's so funny! After he went he came in and was ready for his morning snack! It was super cold out this morning, so we just snuggled up in the chair. He went potty again for me and did both right away this morning. This afternoon Buckwheat was back to snoozing under the bed. He raced me down the hall and stopped at his usual spot. He slowly made his way across, then went straight to his food bowl. He watched while I got his dinner warmed up. He pulled a bunch of pieces out again. He took a potty break before he came in and walked me to the front door to say goodbye. Tonight he was stretched out on his comfy bed. He woke up right away and rolled over for another tummy rub! Not too long after he was making his way out of bed and bouncing down the hallway ahead of me. This time he barked for me to pick him up. After he went out we went to our spot for some cuddle time. I think it's cute how he likes to hold my hand!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment