Monday, November 1, 2010

Bunny, Joe Friday & Murdock

This morning Joe Friday was waiting for me at the top of the stairs, rubbing up against the wall. Little Bunny was sitting under the slide today. Friday followed me around all over and was very talkative! I went to see Murdock, who quickly came out from under the bed for some chin scratching. Friday came in shortly afterwards, meowing away. He was so lovey dovey today! We went in the living room so he could lounge in the sunlight. He got up and started making circles around me, rubbing up against my back and just purring away! I went back upstairs to see Bunny. She let me pet her for a long time this morning! She would rub her face in my hand and turn so I could get the other side too. She even gave me little kitty kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment