Sunday, October 17, 2010

Shelby, Bitty, Spirit and Baby

Shelby's nose peered around the door as I arrived this morning. She ran back and forth to the back door and then back to me! I followed her and let her outside. It was a cool morning and the grass was wet. I turned the sprinklers on and went back inside to greet the other furry friends. Spirit was taking a drink and Bitty was perched on the couch. I said hello to both, gave them some scratches and rubs behind the ears. I found Baby sleeping in the morning sun. I said hello and he perked his ears up and turned around to say Hi! I opened up the door and he came out and sniffed me and tickled my nose! I gave him some new hay and a yogurt treat; he enjoyed both! Back outside, I spent the rest of my time with Shelby. She just loves to get her belly scratched!

No comments:

Post a Comment