Saturday, October 9, 2010

Flax

This morning Flax was relaxing on the cool kitchen floor. When I came up to him and scratched his back his tail started wagging and he stood up. He walked me all over today! I followed him around the side of the house, across the front yard, and all over the back! When went inside he ate up all of his mixed wet and dry food. He's been licking the bowl clean everytime lately!
This afternoon I wore a different outfit than I usually wear to visit Flax and he didn't recognize me right away! He barked a few times then hid it the hallway! I felt so bad! When he heard my voice he came out and wagged his tail in recognition though. It was pretty warm out today so after we walked all across the yard this he went in to the garage and laid flat out on his belly. It must've cooled him down! He looked so relaxed.
Tonight Flax was sleeping in the hallway again and was too lazy to come greet me! I called "outside!" and he came running. We walked along the fence for quite some time then went inside for dinner. He ate up and sat on the floor in front of the fire place with me til it was time for me to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment