Friday, October 8, 2010

Flax


This morning it was pretty warm out! Flax barked when he heard me unlocking the front door and when I called his name he came trotting over to me with his cute tail wagging. I put wet food in with his dry food and he gobbled it all up right away!
When I got there this afternoon I called for Flax. He didn't come find me today. He was snoozing away in the dark hallway. I rubbed his belly to wake him up and he hopped up right away! We went outside and the sun was so bright today! He walked me to the pond and I got a cute shy picture of him. Tonight when Flax came inside he took a big drink of the icy cold water I had just put in his dish then went sniffing around for the treats I had hidden earlier! I watched him snoop around til he found one. He looked excited to have found it! He chomped it down and searched for the next. He was a good boy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment