Sunday, October 3, 2010

Flax

This afternoon Flax was laying in his bed in the living room and barked at me a few times. He came up to me and I let him smell my hand for a bit then he let me pet him for awhile. He was pretty shy for most of the time. He led me through his doggie door and laid down on his matress for a few minutes. He didn't want to come inside at first, but after I called him a few times he decided to follow me.
Tonight when Flax heard me open the door he barked, but I came closer to him and he recognized me. I let him outside and he showed me around the big pond in the backyard. When we got back inside I set treats around the house and showed him one that I buried in his food dish to help him eat. He ended up eating most of the food before he found the treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment