Monday, October 4, 2010

Coco

This morning Coco met me at the door right away! She seems to be learning the schedule! She meowed at me all the way to the kitchen and watched me prepare her breakfast. She didn't seem very hungry this morning, but I could tell she had eaten a lot of dry food when I was gone. I sat on the living room couch with her for a few minutes and scratched her chin until she purred.
This afternoon, Coco took me to the master bedroom where she wanted to relax on her steps. I tried to hold her for awhile, but she didn't seem to like that too much! She climbed on to my shoulder like a parrot!
Tonight, she was sleeping in her bed in the office where I brought her the heated up wet food. She ate alot! She must've had a full belly because she stayed in her bed after supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment