Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cali

Today Cali was busy rolling around in the kitchen floor again when I came to see her. She came in with me and rubbed up against my legs while I got out her supper to warm up a little. Cali ran over to our spot to play ahead of me when I was finished! She plopped over onto the floor and stretched her legs out toward me. We played with her shoe string for a bit before she decided to come snuggle up to me. She took a break to go eat some supper. We played a little more after that. The string got stuck across her back and she walked around with it for awhile! Then she'd whip around to look at what was chasing her! She's so funny. Later, she hopped into her chair and started chewing on the pad. She moved it where she wanted, then curled up to get comfortable and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment