Friday, September 24, 2010

Daisy, Prissy and Ally



This morning I found Ally in the dining room next to the table, waiting to be pet! She came over and purred away. I went looking for Prissy but didn't see her anywhere, so went upstairs to see Daisy. I let Daisy out and she hopped along down the hallway. She sure knows that she can open that one bedroom door, because that's right where she headed! She came running and jumping down the hallway, back into her room and took a short snooze behind her cage. I fed her and gave her the yogurt drop treats when it was time to go. As I went downstairs, I saw Prissy laying in the sunlight next to the piano, so I went over and pet her for a little bit. Tonight Ally was curled up on the couch. I sat with her and gave her lots of attention! Daisy came out to play for awhile. She curiously sniffed around in the hall and tried to get in that room again by scratching on the door. She came zooming quickly back down to her room, past me, under the bed and wound up behind her cage! After a few minutes she came over to me to be pet. Then, she hopped up on the bed for a bit and gave herself a bath. When I headed back downstairs, Prissy was laying in the front room again. When she saw me coming, she got up and met me halfway so I'd pet her.
Bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment