Saturday, September 25, 2010

Daisy, Prissy & Ally

This morning Prissy and Ally were both lounging in the living room when I came in. I said hi to them for a little while before heading up to play with Daisy. Ally sure loves having me pet her! Daisy was full of energy this morning and was running back and forth from the hallway to the bedroom. She took a little break to chew on her corn cob, then off to explore some more. She came by me often to get pet too! I grabbed her food bag and she would magically appear at my feet. Tonight Ally was sitting in the living room, but I didn't see Prissy until I was off to see Daisy. Daisy spent most of the time tonight in her cage. I guess she pooped herself out today! She did come out to explore down the hallway for a bit. Later, she crawled behind her cage and took a little snooze. When it was time to go, she was excited to get her treats! I stopped down by the girls to pet them for a little bit again before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment