Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Daisy & Indigo

This morning it was raining very heavily when I came to see the girls, so we played inside today. I fed them their breakfast first, then we played some fetch! Daisy kept bringing me the ball and dropping it in my lap. They both took turns being the one who got to bring the ball back. When Indigo would bring it to me, she'd drop it, then Daisy would have to pick it up and hand it to me! Daisy played keep away with the ball for a little bit too. She would prance around with it in her mouth, then stick it right in my face as if to say, "Lookie what I got! You can't have it...". haha! Indigo tried to get me to scratch her back for her, but Daisy kept interrupting. We played fetch until they were both tired out!
Are you gonna throw it? Huh? How 'bout now?

No comments:

Post a Comment