Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bitty, Spirit, Angel, Baby and Shelby

Angel faithfully met me at the door this afternoon! She purred and rubbed up against my leg! I found Bitty sitting on the chair in the kitchen, a favorite spot for him! As you can see, the flash was a little too bright for him; but he looks cute even with his eyes closed! Shelby was extra lively today; she must know her family is on the way home! She was full of barks and energy as she roamed around in the back yard. She took a time out so I could take a cute picture of her; how cute is she?! Baby was enjoying a peaceful nap in the sun, so I didn't wake him; I just whispered goodbye! I said goodbye to the rest of the gang and gave each extra scratches. I enjoyed watching all 5 of you - thanks for the great time! Hope to see you again!





No comments:

Post a Comment