Monday, August 16, 2010

Tyler, Emma, Lacey & Luke

I think I startled everyone when I opened the door, because of the tape rubbing on the ground! I let everyone go outside potty right away. Tyler immediately grabbed the ball (or whatever that is haha) outside and pranced around with it! After they went potty they both laid down outside, so I let them hang out there while I got their lunch ready. Luke was sitting at the backdoor looking in at me. I opened the door to let him in a couple times and he'd just stand up and rub against the house. When I took Lacey out, then he came in. After everyone ate, we sat in the living room. Emma laid on the pillow by the fireplace, so I sat next to her. Then everyone else, even Luke came over to me to get pet! Tyler got up to get a drink of water, then one by one the rest lined up behind him at the water bowls. It was the funniest thing! Emma was very snuggly with me today. After she got her drink she came running back over to me and laid her head in my lap. Tyler came and laid his head on my leg and Lacey laid on my other side too. If I stopped petting Emma to pet someone else, she'd paw at me then scootch closer and lay across my lap again!

No comments:

Post a Comment