Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

This morning I let Buddy and Jimmy outside right away. Sugar didn't want to come out until I got some yummy food ready for them! Buddy and Jimmy both didn't want to take their meds for me, turning their noses up at it. I got out a container of the Beneful and mixed them in that. Jimmy found one and spit it out, so I mixed it back in. Then Buddy decided he was finished when there was still a half of a pill left. So I had to grab a piece of the food and try to get them both in his mouth. Little stinkers! haha! After they finally finished taking their meds for me, I had everyone go play outside. They got to play outside all morning. I came back this afternoon and they were ready to come back in. Sugar had some lunch, then went back in her room. Buddy curled up on his bed while Jimmy snuggled with me for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment