Friday, July 16, 2010

Maycie & Luke

This morning Maycie and Luke hurried to eat their breakfast so we could go out and play! I had put Luke's ball away in the cupboard last night so he wasn't getting water everywhere after dunking it in his bowl. He knew right where it was! Instead of waiting by the door with Maycie, he made sure I got his ball down first. Maycie did some sniffing around by the shed this morning. She rolled around in the grass a bunch and even did her little army crawl! Tonight when I let them out it had just started to rain. They didn't seem to mind! Luke and I played fetch as usual. Maycie helped him and chased around for the ball too. I found her a little stick that I threw. She had stolen his ball and tried to get both in her mouth at the same time! Eventually Luke got the stick and chewed it into little pieces as quickly as he could. He was happy as long as he had something!

No comments:

Post a Comment