Monday, July 12, 2010

Maycie & Luke

This morning after Maycie and Luke went outside to go potty, they came back in for breakfast. They were busy eating while I went out and watered the plants. Luke made sure to keep his ball close the whole time. He finished his food before Maycie did, and he just couldn't wait to get outside to play! We all went outside again for awhile. Maycie wandered around while we played fetch. When it was time to go in, Luke followed me into the garage and we waited for Maycie. Just as she was walking in, Luke quickly ran out. Then he came back in and Maycie went out! They kept switching back and forth on me a few times until I finally grabbed Maycie's collar and made her stay by me. So funny! Tonight Luke was jumping up and down ready for some fetch outside. After I threw the ball a couple times, Maycie decided to steal the ball from Luke! She made him chase her all around the yard. He was not a happy camper! She stole it a couple other times in between her exploration around the shed and fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment