Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Maycie, Luke & Chuck

This morning after they went potty, they had their breakfast right away. I paid a visit to Chuck this morning. He was hungry too! He was following my hand around as I got his breakfast out for him. I could hear Maycie and Luke were both finished and ready to go play! Maycie was teasing Luke again and stole his ball from him. At one point I though she was going to bury it! Tonight they started barking as they heard me come through the door. They were anxious to get out and play some more! Maycie jumped up a few times to give me some kisses. She stole Luke's ball again on him, but didn't keep it and tease him as long. He was barking at me like he wanted me to do something! I tried but she'd pick it up and run from me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment