Thursday, July 22, 2010

Clovis, Snickers, Sophie & Patches

Patches was hanging out by the front door when I came today, just laying in the shade. He walked in the house while I got everyone's food ready. Clovis, Snickers and Sophie were all waiting out back for their supper! I grabbed Snickers and put him in the bathroom to eat. I went out to pet Clovis and Sophie while they ate. Patches came roaming around the corner when the others were just finishing up. They all stayed for some attention, then Clovis went off to give herself a bath, and Sophie went around front. I went in and spent some time with Snickers. He was just purring away! He talked to me and hopped up on the hamper while I pet him, then he let me know when he was finished and ready to go back out.

No comments:

Post a Comment